Start a League at Boulder!
Looking to start a league? We can help!
If you know you have some friends that can commit to a weekly league but
you are unsure of where to begin here are some starters
- Make the commitment to be the league leader.
- Find a couple open nights or mornings at Boulder Creek that work for you and your friends and pick one.
- Find more people to make even teams if needed. We can send out and
email or post to our facebook to find people interested in joining a league.
- Make a side list of people interested in subbing and add them to the
email list for easy communication should someone not be able to attend.
- Sign up your league members in our GHIN system for handicaps.
**See Handicap Discounts for League Members!**
- Find a website for your league to keep track of scoring and handicaps.
FREE LEAGUE TRACKER AT
- Pick your dates of play and send to
- Have fun all summer!
**If you are unsure on scoring, different games you can play, match play