Start a League at Boulder!
Looking to start a league? We can help!
If you know you have some friends that can commit to a weekly league but
you are unsure of where to begin here are some starters
1. Make the commitment to be the league leader.
2. Find a couple open nights or mornings at Boulder Creek that work for you and your friends and pick one.
3. Find more people to make even teams if needed. We can send out and
email or post to our facebook to find people interested in joining a league.
4. Make a side list of people interested in subbing and add them to the
email list for easy communication should someone not be able to attend.
5. Sign up your league members in our GHIN system for handicaps.
See Handicap Discounts for League Members!
6. Find a website for your league to keep track of scoring and handicaps.
FREE LEAGUE TRACKER AT
8. Have fun all summer!
**If you are unsure on scoring, different games you can play, match play
and more just email andrea your question and she will get back to you as
soon as possible.**