Dress Code & Expectations
Boulder Creek is a family owned business that wants to provide a fun and memorable day for all customers. Please see some of our rules below so you know what to expect when you arrive on your first visit.
Thank you again for joining us!
- Collared Shirts
- No Tank Tops
- No Cut Off Shorts
- Ladies may wear collared/sleeveless shirts
Pace of Play & Golf Etiquette
- We play ready golf. Keep up with the group ahead of you.
- Cart path only days we expect an extra 20 min. added to the pace of play
- Play the tee that fits your handicap and level. This course is challenging and if it is your first time please ask our starter for suggestions.
- We expect all customers to fix their divots and ball marks in an effort to keep the course beautiful for later play
- Please pick up all trash
- We do not allow a sit-down lunch in the middle of your round on busy days
If you have an issue on the course please call 330-626-2828
3 Strike Policy
If your group should fall behind we will give up to 2 warnings in an effort to get the pace of play caught up. On the 3rd warning, we will have to move you to appropriate location to alleviate pace of play.